To celebrate our 10 year anniversary, Dupennys' trademark Burlesque icon, Ophelia, features with her sultry red lips. Limited Edition of x 30, each numbered and signed by Emily Dupen. This collectable artwork includes the Dupenny embossed stamp of authenticity.
All our art prints are environmentally friendly too, as they are printed in the UK on FSC certified paper using water-based inks.
Please select frame choice from the drop down menus above.
This art print is derived from an original Dupenny wallpaper design available Here.
W 50cm x H 70cm (approx. W 19.7in x H 27.5in)
FSC certified fine art paper
• Our wooden frames are sometimes sent with shatterproof perspex instead of glass, to prevent accidental damage during transit. This perspex can easily be replaced with glass by your local picture framer or window/glass dealer.
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours and print may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• We maintain reasonable stock levels and dispatch orders within 1-2 business days. Some products may be printed to order and will take longer. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Our packaging is biodegradable where possible and recyclable where not. Please consider the environment when disposing of our packaging.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).