Beefy bodybuilders, moustaches and circus girls aplenty feature in these funny Strongman fabrics from Dupenny. Humorous character tag-lines help capture these comical posers perfectly. Available in 3 different materials; Cotton Satin, Cotton Linen and Velvet, our choice of fabrics are perfect for a range of projects from upholstery to dress making. Pops of golden yellow, burgundy red and sage green add to the circus spectacle atmosphere this colour version.
Cotton Satin is perfect for homewares, such as napkins, cushions, curtains and soft furnishings. This is also the fabric we use to make our Dupenny fashion range.
Cotton Linen is ideal for homewares and interiors, such as napkins, tablecloths, blinds, curtains, cushions and light upholstery. It is also light enough for making clothes, such as jackets, suits, trousers, shirts and dresses.
Velvet is hard-wearing and is great for upholstery, curtains, cushions and many other interior items.
Per Metre: W 140cm x L 1m (approx. W 55in x L 3.3ft)
Printed Pattern Repeat
Scale: W 52cm x H 75cm (approx: W 20.5in x H 30in)
Cotton Satin: 100% Cotton, 172 gsm
Cotton Linen: 95% Cotton 5% Linen, 228 gsm
Velvet: 100% Polyester, 371 gsm (Rub Test 40,000+)
Method: Digitally Printed
• We always recommend dry cleaning our fabrics, however Cottons may be cool washed separately. Velvets should be brushed regularly.
• Price is per metre.
• Please note it is not always possible to achieve an exact colour match on the fabrics; as such they may differ slightly from our wallpaper range.
• There is a 2-3 week lead time on fabrics as they are printed to order. Please Contact Us regarding rush orders, which we are often able to cater for.
• We regret that refunds can not be granted for this item unless faulty as our fabrics are custom printed and cut to your requirements.
• Our packaging is biodegradable where possible and recyclable where not. Please consider the environment when disposing of our packaging.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).