* Expected late April 2020! Pre-order offer £22! (usual price £28) Discount applied at checkout *
The delightful 'Victoria Fancy' is here to sweeten up your wardrobe and spread awareness all in one go ... We are donating 10% of sales on this shirt to The Institute of Cancer Research, London - the wonderful researchers who are funding my mother's targeted treatment against stage 4 breast cancer. Now you can wear your most loved characters close to your hearts! Dupenny shirts are made with a conscience in a climate neutral factory, running on wind and solar power. We've sourced the best organic, soft combed cotton shirts we could find ... So no guilt whatsoever about buying more clothes - hooray!
T-shirt: Organic combed cotton jersey
Ink: Sustainable Inks
Method: Digitally printed
Please refer to the size chart. If you are between sizes we recommend sizing down. Due to limitations in sourcing quality organic shirts in more sizes, please Get in Touch if you wish to order a smaller/larger size. We can print custom sizes to order but they may not be organic cotton.
• Features include double needle sleeves and hems, crewneck with ribbing and a slim fitted silhouette with discreet side seams.
• To make your Dupenny shirt last please hand-wash or cool wash separately and dry flat.
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations in colours may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• Our packaging is biodegradable where possible and recyclable where not. Please consider the environment when disposing of our packaging.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Printed in Blighty (Great Britain).