Sputnik, space age design shapes form this funky Atomic pattern by Dupenny. Use these fun fabrics to create a bold design feature, injecting some 1960s retro style into your home. This colour version is one of 3 designs (Accessorise, Atomic, Vintage Dress) featuring the same midcentury inspired colour way.
Organic Cotton Sateen is perfect for homewares, such as napkins, cushions, curtains and soft furnishings. Ideal for making clothes, such as jackets, suits, trousers, shirts and dresses.
Cotton Linen is ideal for homewares and interiors, such as napkins, tablecloths, blinds, curtains, cushions and light upholstery. It is also light enough for making clothes, such as jackets, suits, trousers, shirts and dresses.
Velvet is hard-wearing and is great for upholstery, curtains, cushions and many other interior items.
Per Metre: W 140cm x L 1m (approx. W 55in x L 3.3ft)
Printed Pattern Repeat
Scale: W 52cm x H 60cm (approx. W 20.5in x H 2ft)
Organic Cotton Sateen: 100% Organic Cotton, 170 gsm
Cotton Linen: 95% Cotton 5% Linen, 228 gsm
Velvet: 100% Polyester, 371 gsm (Rub Test 40,000+)
Method: Digitally Printed
• We always recommend dry cleaning our fabrics, however Cottons may be cool washed separately. Velvets should be brushed regularly.
• Please note it is not always possible to achieve an exact colour match on the fabrics; as such they may differ slightly from our wallpaper range.
• There is a 2-3 week lead time on fabrics as they are printed to order. Please Contact Us regarding rush orders, which we are often able to cater for.
• We regret that refunds can not be granted for this item unless faulty as our fabrics are custom printed and cut to your requirements.
• Our packaging is biodegradable where possible and recyclable where not. Please consider the environment when disposing of our packaging.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).