Using only the finest grade natural Italian leather, our luxury wallets are handmade in England in collaboration with Bond And Knight. Inspired by a classic 1940s vintage origami design, our wallets are made using a single piece of folded leather, with no stitching and no seams giving them a simple and unique look, whilst being super soft, ultra-slim, yet super strong. Lined with custom printed leather featuring our Burlesque beauties!
Product Dimensions (folded)
W 9cm x H 8cm (approx. W 3.5in x H 3in)
Italian Leather and Suede
• We manufacture in small batches. Slight variations may occur, such is the beauty of hand-finished products.
• This products is made to order and can take up to 3 weeks during busy periods. If in doubt please Contact Us.
• Wipe clean with a damp cloth as soon as you notice some dirt on your wallet. If the dirt has turned into a stain, take some leather cleaner and that should do the trick.
• If the leather gets wet, gently wipe the wet surface with a dry, clean cloth and then leave it to dry at room temperature. Make sure the wallet is closed to ensure it lays flat when folded. After at least one hour, insert a credit card on each side of the billfold to help keep the leathers shape.
• If the leather is starting to show cracks, apply a decent leather moisturiser or cream to the wallet.
• Our packaging is biodegradable where possible and recyclable where not. Please consider the environment when disposing of our packaging.
• We are passionate about Mother Earth and as such we strive to use sustainable materials and go about our business as locally as possible.
• Made in Blighty (Great Britain).